|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Release Date|| PC/Mac |
|Written By||Ethan Hill|
|Directed By||Scott Cawthon|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"Bite of 87"
| Jeremy Fitzgerald |
| Toy Chica |
Phone Guy (Voice Only)
"Lost Souls", retitled "Episode 4", is the fourth episode of Five Nights at Freddy's: Season One.
This list shows some of the choices made by players that were tracked by the game.
For the complete in-game stats, see FNAF Statistics.
Jeremy Fitzgerald's ChoicesEdit
Preservation: Gave the pills to Celia?
- Gave her the pills - 80%
- Kept the pills for an emergency - 20%
Differences: Spared Toy Freddy?
- Spared him - 66%
- Killed him - 34%
Samantha Lanes's ChoicesEdit
Tempers: Lost temper with Carly?
- Kept their cool - 55%
- Took your anger out on Carly - 45%
Manny Lane's ChoicesEdit
Story Time: Let The Puppet finish his story?
- Let him finish - 63%
- Walked away - 37%
- Let Emily fix them - 64%
- You fixed them - 36%
- Jeremy Fitzgerald
- Samantha Lane
- Manny Lane
- Roxy Lane
- Freddy Fazbear
- Toy Freddy
- Toy Chica
- Toy Bonnie
- Balloon Boy
- Balloon Girl
- Alexandra (Determinant)
- Mike Schmidt
- Michelle Schmidt
- The Puppet
- Billy (Corpse Only)
- Sally (Corpse Only)
- Greg (Corpse Only)
- Benjamin (Corpse Only)
- Rita Rock (Determinant)
- Gamer Boy
- Emily Lucius
- Purple Guy
- Phone Guy (Voice Only)
Impacts from previous choices Edit
- Michelle appears in this episode if Freddy was shot.
- Freddy has bullet holes in his chest if he was shot.
- Mangle has only one arm if she was shot.
- Celia will have a bit mark on her hip if Freddy was shot.
- Celia will only have a scratch on her arm if she was saved from Mangle.
- Foxy will be more friendly or hateful towards Samantha based on what she said about him.
- Rita appears in the episode if she was stopped by Samantha.
- Gamer Boy will mention Rita if she died when he speaks with Samantha and Emily.
- The Puppet will threaten to kill Manny if he said bad things about Puppet.
- Puppet will praise Manny if he tried to save Roxy.
- Balloon Girl hugs Manny if he befriended her.
- If Jack was left behind, Emily will mention it while she speaks with Samantha and Gamer Boy.
- Alexandra appears in this episode if she was saved from Jack.
- Gamer Boy and Rita (Determinant) will praise Jeremy if he gave a confident speech in front of court.
- Carly and Dexter will praise Jeremy if he gave a speech full of fear in front of court.
- Gamer Boy will discuss his findings on the murders if he was allowed to be a part of the investigation.
- Gamer Boy will have more information about the killer if he was allowed to join the investigation.
- Emily will ask Gamer Boy why he isn't a part of the investigation if Jeremy didn't allow him.
- Foxy will kiss Samantha on the cheek if she played his "game".
- Roxy will taunt Samantha about having feelings for Foxy if she played his "game".
- If Jeremy fought Chica, she will have a broken arm.
- If Jeremy fought Bonnie, he doesn't play his guitar during the night.
- If Jeremy fought Freddy, he will attempt to kill Jeremy.
- If Jeremy fought Bonnie, Toy Bonnie won't try to kill Jeremy and instead gives him a high-five.
- Foxy and Samantha will hug each other if Foxy saved Samantha.
- Foxy will protect Roxy if Samantha distracted the animatronics.
- Celia (Determinant)
- Rita Rock (If she survived the previous episodes)
- Toy Bonnie
- Toy Chica
- Toy Freddy (Determinant)
- This episode has 6 deaths maximum.
|Episodes of Five Nights at Freddy's|
|Season 1||"First Night" • "Five Children" • "Pirate's Cove" • "Lost Souls" • "Bite of 87" • "End of the Line"|
|Season 2||"Bloody Pizzeria" • "Something Golden" • "Corruption" • "The Anarchy" • "Betrayal" • "The Lost Truth"|
|Season 3||"The Purple Man" • "Dark Side" • "The Return" • "Undercover" • "Paine" • "Beginning of the End" • "Haunted" • "Good vs. Evil" • "Whispers in the Dark" • "Into the Fire"|