|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Release Date|| PC/Mac |
|Written By||Ethan Hill|
| ← previous|
"Careers & Survivors"
| next →|
| Cassidy Smith |
| Glimmer* |
Dave Wild* **
This list shows some of the choices made by players that were tracked by the game.
For the complete in-game stats, see FNAF Statistics.
Cassidy Smith's ChoicesEdit
New Alliance: Who did you give food?
- Gave Rue some food - 55%
- Gave Katniss food - 31%
- Kept the food for yourself - 14%
Child: Who did you save?
- Saved Rue - 53%
- Saved Eddie - 47%
Catching Up: Caught Foxface?
- Caught her - 61%
- She got away - 39%
Girl on Fire: Did Katniss join the careers?
- She joined them - 39%
- She stayed with you and Rue - 45%
- (Determinant)Went to look for Peeta - 6%
Burning Hot: Burned Clove's leg or face?
- Burned her face - 52%
- Burned her leg - 48%
Cooper Deacon's ChoicesEdit
Shiny: Stole Steam's sword?
- Stole it - 47%
- Didn't steal it - 53%
Sneaky: Sabotaged the mines instead of arming them?
- Armed them for the careers - 41%
- Sabotaged the mines - 59%
Helpful: Helped Thresh?
- Helped him - 67%
- Send him away - 33%
An Offer: Accepted Timon's offer?
- Accepted his offer - 42%
- Refused his offer - 58%
Risk: Helped Cato or Cassidy and Ally to escape?
- Helped Cato - 23%
- Helped Cassidy and Ally - 77%
Ally Jones' ChoicesEdit
Truth: Told Steam that you shot your fellow career?
- Told him the truth - 14%
- Lied to his face - 86%
Hatred: Killed Lisa?
- Killed her - 60%
- Let her live - 40%
Need for Food: Went hunting with Clove?
- Went hunting with Clove - 92%
- Stayed at camp - 8%
Feelings: Does Cato know about your feelings?
- Admitted your feelings - 51%
- Remained the loner you are - 9%
- (Determinant) Silently slipped Cato's ring into his hands - 40%
Freedom: Freed Wilhelm and Rue?
- Freed them - 58%
- Left them in the camp - 42%
- Cassidy Smith
- Cooper Deacon
- Ally Jones
- Cato Hadley
- Glimmer (Determinant)
- Arnold Mills
- Dave Wild (Determinant)
- Cassandra Andrews
- Peeta Mellark (Determinant)
- Katniss Everdeen
- President Snow
- Primrose Everdeen
- Mrs. Everdeen
- Seneca Crane
- Maxwell Deacon
- Waylon Hadley
- Kyle Smith
- Jennifer Smith
- Effie Trinket
- Brutus (Determinant)
- Annie Cresta
- Finnick Odair
- Haymitch Abernathy
- If Cassidy comforted Eddie, he will tell Cassidy he is really happy to see her and gives her a hug.
- If Cassidy told Eddie to toughen up, he will threaten her with his knife, telling her to keep her distance.
- If Cassidy sided with Wilhelm instead of Cato, he will save Cassidy by killing Arnold.
- If Cassidy didn't side with Wilhelm, he will only stay on the ground instead of helping Cassidy.
- If Cooper helped Timon, he will mention this when offering Cooper an alliance.
- If Cooper made a promise to protect Foxface, she will ask Cassidy (if caught) how he is doing.
- If Cooper made an alliance with Steam (and steals his sword in this episode), Steam will accuse Cooper of stealing it and breaks the alliance off.
- If Cooper befriended Thresh, he will start pleading with Cooper to get food from him, saying that Cooper is the only other one besides Rue to actually care about him.
- If Cooper didn't befriend Thresh, his tone with Cooper will be more threatening when asking for food.
- If Ally took Cato's ring, she will be seen wearing it.
- She can also give Cato his ring back when he asks her if she has feelings for him.
- If Ally let Rue keep the knife (and didn't tell Cato the truth in EP2), she will be seen using it right through the episode.
- If Ally gave Cato his knife back, he will be seen using it to threaten Cassidy, Rue and Wilhelm. Otherwise, he will be seen using his sword.
- If Ally kept Cato's knife for herself, she can use it in many of the fights and can also use it to kill Lisa.
- If Ally spared Brutus, he will appear in this episode.
From "Careers & Survivors"Edit
- If Cassidy took weapons, she will be seen with her weapon of choice before losing it in the river.
- If Cassidy pushed Mia out of the way, Wilhelm have a burn mark on his shoulder.
- If Cassidy pushed Wilhelm out of the way, Mia will have a burn mark on her arm.
- If Cassidy didn't push anyone out of the way, she will have a burn mark on her leg.
- If Cassidy managed to keep Glimmer alive, she will appear in this episode.
- Glimmer will also help Cassidy and her friends throughout the episode.
- If Mia left with Arnold, she will be killed.
- If Cassidy left with Arnold, she will lose a piece of her ear and a cut mark on her cheek.
- If you shot Cato, he will have a bandage over his shoulder.
- If you shot Lisa, she will have a bandage over her stomach.
- If you shot Clove, she will have a bandage over her shoulder and will also threaten Cooper that if he fails with the mines she will kill him.
- If you gave Eddie food, he will ask Cassidy not to kill Cooper.
- If you let Peeta join the careers, he will appear in this episode and will mostly help Cooper and Cassidy.
- If not the Peeta will not appear in this episode and Cassidy can also convince Katniss to look for Peeta.
- If you killed Jason, Marvel will praise Cooper in front of all the careers.
- If Marvel killed Jason, he will mock and irritate Cooper the entire episode by calling him "useless".
- If you spared Dave, he will appear in this episode.
- If you stole the bag, Thresh will mention to Cooper that someone stole his bag full food and accuses Glimmer or Marvel of stealing it.
- If you shot Lisa, she will try to kill or let Ally die on several occasions and will threaten to tell Cato of what Ally did.
- If you shot Cato, he will tell the careers to be on guard and will also show Ally an armor plate under his shirt, revealing that the shot backfired.
|Episodes of the Hunger Games Series|
|The Hunger Games||"Chosen" • "Careers & Survivors" • "Rivalries" • "The Feast" • "Bloodbath"|
|The Hunger Games: Catching Fire||"The Quarter Quell" • "Not What It Seems" • "At All Costs" • "Tick Tock" • "Time's Up" • "The Wanderer"|
|The Hunger Games: Mockingjay||TBA|